"Do you need to restructure
your business in order to
maximise its potential?"
"4 convenient office
locations - you come to
us or we come to you."
"Save time and money by
having one firm for all your
legal and accounting needs."
"We can help you on
the path to achieving
your business goals."
"Giving our clients the
best integrated legal and
Immigration & Visa Advice for Business in Australia
There are a number of visa options for business people wishing to immigrate provisionally or permanently to Australia.
- Business Visits Visas – for business people to visit Australia for business purposes, for example, to attend a conference or training session, to conduct business with an Australian-based organisation, to conduct business negotiations or for an exploratory business visit.
- Business Skills Provisional Visas – for business people to establish a business in Australia, manage a new or existing business or invest in Australia. These provisional visas generally offer a pathway to permanent residence.
- Business Owner – for people who have a successful business career and have a genuine and realistic commitment to be involved as an owner of a new or existing business in Australia;
- Senior Executive – for senior employees of major overseas businesses, who have significant assets and a genuine and realistic commitment to participate in the management of a new or existing business in Australia;
- Investors – for people who have a successful business or investment career, and have a genuine or realistic commitment to be involved in investing or business in Australia;
- State/Territory Sponsored – If any Australian State or Territory government business agency wants to encourage a particular business or business person to Australia, it can offer to sponsor the visa applicant in the above three categories. The different state and territory governments have their own criteria for deciding on whom they sponsor. We can assist you with submitting your form 949, and ensuring you meet all visa criteria for the grant.
- Business Skills Permanent Visas – for people who have established the required level of business in Australia while holding one of the above provisional visas. A direct permanent residence visa is also available for high-calibre business people. If you are already in Australia managing your business and would like or need to move from a provisional visa to a permanent visa, please contact us.
The Quinn Group has a registered Migration Agent and expertise and experience in assisting in migration matters. We can assist you at all points throughout the process, whether you are looking for General Skilled Migration, Business Migration, Provisional Visas or Permanent Visas. Please make an enquiry by submitting the Express Enquiry form on the right, or call us on +61 2 9223 9166.
© The Quinn Group Australia Pty Ltd ABN 86 078 526 860
The Quinn Group operates Quinn Consultants, Quinn Lawyers, Quinn Financial Planning and Quinn Financial Solutions. The Quinn Group provides related information in regard to legal, accounting and financial planning issues. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation* *other than for the acts or omissions of financial services licensees.